Monday 14 September 2009

harewood-bank holiday monday


"wow, its the almighty human!!!!!"



harewood is famouse for its red kites. but i only had the naff little lense so my photos leave alot to be desired.

an adorable coot family
we went to harewood for a steam rally, and red kites, and neither failed to diassapoint. the only downside is it was not possible for me to get the photos i desired becuase the camera was under maintainance.
other life was far between but one heron was perched lonely on the lake and on the lake there were great creatsed grebes and tufted ducks.
i lost my family on the lakeside walk so sat perched for a long time. a dragonfly unidentified flew overhead but i could identifie it to my dissapointment. a while later something bright blue dashed past and i instantly got to my feet hopeing that the dragonfly had come back but not, it was much better. a kingfisher. although it was only breif it was still stunning and beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment