Sunday 3 April 2011

a sunny weekend at some village near sheffeild

went to go and see some of our family freinds who were staying at a country village near sheffeild. A nice village surrounded by farmland. on the saturday evening when we arrived we diddnt see anything really. But the morning after we went for a walk around the countryside, sadly I had left the camera at home, becuase I diddnt think I would need it. unfortunatly, there was lots of wildlife around, especially incredibly tame yellowhammers in stunning summer plumage. One of them was so bold I could get within one meter from them. There were loads of yellowhammers all around the hedges. after that I spotted a sparrowhawk whizz past and there was an orange tip butterfly, my first this year so it was a good walk, besides the camera issue.

2 comments:

  1. My blog is better than yours ok

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont put comments like this on other birders blogs Danny, its not done!

    ReplyDelete