Sunday 30 May 2010

Norfolk holiday-the arrival

Set off from good old Yorkshire at 3.50 to head off on holiday to the bird watching central of Britain. In case you hadn't guessed, we are off on holiday to Norfolk. We arrived at 7.45 in the evening. We set up the caravan quite quickly, and so we we decided to go for a evening walk around wells next the sea. However as we drove towards the car park I spotted a marsh harrier and asked my dad to stop so I could try and take some photos. Unfortunately the light was too poor and I have no photos at all. However, at the time I did not known that the light was rubbish and so asked to be dropped off at the marshes near Wells. I also saw two sedge warblers, 2 reed bunting and a little egret. Unfortunately because off poor light there was nothing but still a great start to the holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment